At a Glance
Choose an outlet where with a good Wi-Fi signal, push the AC plug into the outlet and press any button to power it on.
Scan the QR code or find “Smart Life" / "Tuya Smart” from Google Play/APP Store to get the free application for Android or iOS. Upon installation of APP on your phone, the app will guide you through registering, connecting the hub to the internet.
Network Configuration & Match
Add your hub
1. Connect your smartphone to the WiFi router,open GPS of your smartphone (Only 2.4GHzWi-Fi network is supported).
2. Plug hub close to your WiFi router, put watersensor beside hub.
3.Login APP, tap "Add Device"or“+”.
4. Select"Sensors"tap "Alarm(Wi-Fi)'
5. Input your WiFi information, tap "Next"
6. On your hub, press and hold the configuration button until the blue
ight flashes quickly, then it is ready to be connected.
Tap"Confirm the indicator is blinking"
Wait the configuration finishes, tap"Done"
1. If the hub blink slowly, please press andhold the WiFi configuration button again,make sure it is blink quickly.
2. If can not make the light blink quickly, please tap"Blink Slowly", then follow the
guide of APP.
Panic Button / Pager pairing
1. Tap the hub icon in app
3. Add panic button
Tap"+", then press the panic button
Add remote controller
Tap "Remote", then "+", then press the remote controller
4. Select correct device type for panic button
In the Accessories page, tap the water sensor which you just add, choose "Panic", then tap"Confirm".
- App operation video as below link
|What you see||What it means|
|Blinking cyan||Somebody visit (Doorbell)|
|Solid cyan||Home armed|
|Blinking yellow||Entry delay @ quickly, exit delay @ slowly|
|Blinking blue||Wi-Fi connection configuration|
|Blinking purple||Pairing/sniffer mode|
In APP tap Settings > Volume level to select the level you want
In APP tap Settings> Alarm Chimes to select the tune you want
In APP tap Settings > Alarm Duration to select the voice alarm time you want
Tips: Change one of sensors' tune, you just can change the last matched one. You'd better to select your favorate tune before match next one. Or you delete the sensor and match again.
You can arm and disarm your home using theremote tag or APP.
To save power and turn the hub off, press and hold the Power Down Button until the light ring change to white and you hear four ticks from strong to weak.
Press any button to turn the hub on.
This process resets your hub to factory settings and removes all pairings.
Tap Settings > Factory reset in APP, or press and hold Reset Button until you hear two beeps and light ring change to purple, then the hub restarts.
Power Supply: 110/220VAC
Backup Battery: 3.7V, 300mAh Lithium Battery
Volume Levels: 5(includes mute)
Sound Level(typical): 85dB
Expandable: up to 100 doorbell buttons / sensors and 10 remote tags
Q: Can not connect WiFi？
A: - If you have previously connected your hub to a WiFi network but now want to switch to a different WiFi router, it is important that you first remove the hub from the app. This is because when you connect the hub to a WiFi network, it becomes registered within the app. Therefore, if you try to connect it to a different WiFi network without first removing it from the old router, you will encounter difficulties.
Q: Why press the SOS button or tigger sensors, but no action from the WiFi hub? (All connected)
A: - Please check the app, confirm the WiFi hub already armed. If not turn on the arm mode, will not with action after sensors triggered.
- When connect SOS button in app, please choose type "Panic", and Zone mode "24 hours", then press SOS button, will with action even disarm the WiFi hub.
Q: Why smartphone APP can not get notification?
A: - Please make sure the APP keep working and not been closed in the background of smartphone, only it is working, smartphone can get notification
- Please open all the permission for the APP in your smartphone, let it notification even screen locked
- Please open your "battery" setup, "battery usage", find the APP, close "power consumption alert", click "APP launch", close "Manage automatically", open "Auto-launch" and "Run in background"
Q: How to make sure the alarm been sent out everytime?
A: When you press the sos button, please keep about 1/2 to 1 second, the signal is better
Q: How to make the app notification alert you better?
A: Please let user press sos button more times, so your app will get more notifications, easier to get your attention, press 1 time, wait aseconds, then press again
-Q: How many smartphones can get notification same time?
-A: The wifi hub can share to 20 app users, so 20 smartphones can get notification same time, but 1 app account only can login 1 smartphone, so different smartphone need register different app account.
Q: How to distinguish the APP notification with others?
A: Please setup "notification" in your smartphone, choose the special "ringtone" for this APP.
Q: Download PDF manual?
Q: Need more accessories to the system?
A: Please check the page of accessories.